Thursday, October 11, 2007

LCS Thoughts


Listening to the radio today, I am kinda gettin pumped for these LCS's...actually, I am really pumped cause I think these are two even match-ups...lets hope we get 14 LCS Games to make up for the game shortage in the LDS's...
Sure, Yanks/Sox has more lure than Indians/Sox...but...this series is gonna be legit...Game 1 is CC/Beckett (as Mad Dog put it, sexy match-up), Game 2 is Carmona Schilling (I mean wow...young gunna vs the old timer)...the lineups can swing it...Cleveland has sweet fans (kinda like the Sox used to have before everyone jumped on the train)...just a good LCS match-up all around...
All I want is seven good games...and the odds ur gettin on Cleveland make it worth it to pick em on Banter Blog Sports...
Now the NL...yes the 2 teams suck cause no1 other than their actual fans give a shit (MLB is gonna get crushed in TV ratings)...but this should be a good series in terms of action...Sticks vs Arms...and everyone says good pitching beats good hitting...I am hoping that isnt the case...I def want the Rocks to pull it out...but we will see...Jimenez has filthy stuff and Francis has surprised all year for the Rocks...The Webb is pretty nasty but a Game One win isn't the series...

8 comments:

E said...

these pesky fucking rockies wont lose. every bloop they hit falls, every time they need a ground ball they get it, its like nothing ive ever seen before. dbacks are in deep chit.

E said...

ohhhhhhhh baby what a hot track/video!!! mariah is looking fly as tits! coming out of the pool!!! whooaaaa baby!

Clint said...

Ok, many believe that Phils fans are obnoxious and maybe the worst fans in country (which is bullshit but a general thought among the sporting world), however after watching the first game between the Rockies and DBacks, I don't want to here any more shit about the Phillies fans being the worst. We boo, criticize playes and coaches, have pretty hardcore sports stations, throw snowballs at santa, but never, ever had to stop a game due to fuckbag fans throwing shit on the field, especially after the umpire made the right call when Upton was breaking up that DP. Furthermore, the shitty expansion team that is the Diamondbacks, couldnt even sell out a playoff game, they were literally giving tickets away and still fell 12k short. Absurd. I know there may be one peson who might point out the fan that threw a battery at JD Drew when he came to Philly for the first time, cause if you remember, he outwardly expressed his refusal to play for the Phils. I would like to refute that argument right away by saying that was one drunk, jerkoff fan, who was removed and the game never had to be stopped (JD Drew sucks balls anyway, sitting on the bench making 100 mil, or something like that). This little rant may have come out of leftfield, but I don;t think a city should have a team if they can't sell out a god damn playoff game.
I agree that the new Mariah video is phenomenal, and I am not sure if I am behind on the times here, but I just caught this dude on YouTube, Aries Spears, who does an amazing freestyle impersonating LL Cool J, Snoop, DMX, and Jay Z.

E said...

Losch: my mother was so adament that you were jewish the other day that i had to call revelle to tell him about her rant. it was epic.

E said...

jd drew didnt play because hes a career .079 hitter against sabathia losch. big wet tits better be your blog name by the end of the dee.

Clint said...

Fair enough on the name change, I have just been using my gmail login, just found out I could change it. I still think drew blows. And why the hell would your mom think I was jewish?

E said...

look at you

E said...

hahahah nah, i have no clue i was in absolute fucking shock