Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blog Retirement

I think due to the recent Reverend situation I am going to refrain from posting on the blog anymore. I really think it's a good idea if we bullshit via email where it's private... I know I've said stuff on here that I wouldn't want anybody besides us to read, and it's much easier to do that in confidence on email. I don't think that the wrong people would read this, but then again neither did Rev, so out of respect for that I'll just be sending you guys emails from now on.

I'm deleting banter sports as well, unless somebody feels very strongly about it and wants me to pass it over to them after I delete myself from it.

~Yim

5 comments:

BobKooler said...

I think the overall idea of this blog is good and I think the purpose that it was/is serving was exactly what I wanted.

With that said, I will continue to post and continue to try and make this a place people come to get a laugh or get things off their chest or to say whatever they want.

I hope that Yimmy of the Tribunal comes back to us in any way he feels comfortable and at least continues to help us with the Banter Blog Sports.

Comments welcome and lets keep the ship rollin'.

BobKooler

E said...

hahahahahahahaha whered you get that Atholton CLASSIC???

BobKooler said...

shits hot huh, google images bitch

BobKooler said...

it's from the baltimore sun when he was the baltimore player of the year...

BobKooler said...

and jim give me banter blog sports...i will keep it up