Monday, October 8, 2007

If you'll excuse me, I need to go take a shit.


It was the dedication and first game at the new stadium at Marist this weekend. Press Box is fuckin sweet but its no Lafayette (or Vandy). My job at the football game is to set-up the press box (seating, notes, guides, computers, radio equipment, music, sound etc), and take back-up play by play in case someone misses something (real easy).

So the game starts and I am doin my job (logging plays) and checkin out babes (I get a pair of binocs)...the babes were out in large numbers (cause of homecoming and the amazing weather and the stadium)

Anyways, late in the first quarter, some dude pats me on the back and is like can I sit next to you (I made it so I there was an extra seat next to me)...I say yes and look up and, bam, its Bill O'Reilly from "TheO'Reilly Factor." I was like, "sure, sit down."

(He's a Marist alum and actually did the coin toss...I obviously wasnt able to put it together when I put "O'Reilly" on a seat right behind press row and that Bill O'Reilly was doing "the coin toss.")

We started BS'n inbetween plays about whatever. He was critical of the Marist D, especially there secondary (which sucks dick). I also found out he's a Met guy but roots for the Yanks a little too. I never acknowledged who he was or that I knew who he was because I could tell he really just wanted to watch the game and bs. Everyone had prolly been stayin' stupid shit to him all day.

He was drinking Mich. Light and I busted him for it. He said "fuck you, its all they got." The half ended and he leaned over to me and said, "Thanks for the seat, but if you'll excuse me I need to take shit, and duck outta here. Nice meetin' you."

And that was that.

7 comments:

Warning Track Power said...

Big Dick of the Week?

BobKooler said...

I will get the poll up at 5, i got a lot of nominations but still am excepting nominations--

E said...

EXCEPTING nominations, eh?

That looks eerily similar to a misprint on a sign in Farinon circa 2005: "We do not except verbal card numbers." I think it was constructed and posted by Ginnie.

Warning Track Power said...

Ozzies quotes from the stark article are priceless

BobKooler said...

hahahahaha, fuck me, accepting

BobKooler said...

I could use some more good links

The Reverend said...

how about this donkey of a kangaroo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ad_IT6SiU