Thursday, October 4, 2007

This makes no sense

this is why I don't understand the world sometimes.....just opened up ESPN and one of the side hotlinks is regarding a suspended stephen jackson becoming the warriors captain.


I really don't like the NBA but come on you've got to be kidding me!! how can something like this happen


1. how can you elect someone captain who is starting the season suspended because he fired a gun outside a strip club (btw how many things are going to happen outside strip clubs w/ pro athletes)

2. how in the fucking world does this guy, who we all know was in the brawl at the Palace, epitomize what a captain is? this is just insane in my view....now i know that captains in the NBA probably mean shit but that makes it even more absurd because he's a figure head that represents everything bad in the NBA

3. the best line in the article is near the bottom where i kid you not it reads "Jackson, who is sporting a new tattoo, says the ink references his past while looking to his future. The image shows two praying hands in front of a church window holding a gun.
"I pray I never have to use it again," he explained to reporters. "

now i'm not christian but i don't think Jesus really wants you praying w/a gun in your hands since he was a pretty NON-violent person as I recall

and you pray to never have to use it again? buddy just don't buy a gun and you don't have to use it....i'm sorry but i really don't think youre in too much trouble traveling around in private jets and walking in and out of stadiums


just ridiculous and this is why i hate the NBA

3 comments:

BobKooler said...

Kamine, I was thinking about addressing this...and then I thought...I am not even surprised...like I cant articulate why i'm not surprised...im just not..

E said...

The NBA its faaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnntastic

Kamine dont reference Jesus ever again.

Kamine said...

ian in case you weren't aware Jesus was Jewish