Thursday, October 4, 2007

Notes

I know I keep sayin' it...but it deserves a ton of saying...I am lovin the participation...

Jimmy, fantastic job on Banter Sports...the site looks great and will be great...I hope to have every contributor up there soon enough...fuckin' sick job bro.

I am workin' on links and lists and other stuff for the site...because the particpation level is so high, I don't think giving me suggestions through comments only will work...with that said, when you have links (audio, video, articles) email me them, Rob.Kulish@gmail.com. I will do my absolute best to get everything up there.

Also, if you guys are so inclined, start using ur google accounts for email...it's great and works so well...it also offers you a chat ability...me and "Da Govna" literally bullshit all day at work...and the more members that have gmail...the easier the exchange of ideas will be...

Check out some of the audio links...and please give me some more...

Remember, this doesnt have to be sports only...I love that it is, but...we can go in many directions...Boozing, Screwing along with others...

I have been tossing around the idea of trying to get a few females to post...to kind of branch out, get a different point of view, and a different style...VOTE IN THE NEW POLL

That's it for now...

3 comments:

Yimmy of the Tribunal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamine said...

my gmail is matthew.kamine@gmail.com


i think everyone in the blog should post their email so we can all chat and banter even more regularly...btw this is a brillant idea i love it

BobKooler said...

i tend to have those...i just am not always motivated to carry them out...took me a year to carry this one out...