Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Movement

Well, it has been ten days since we have seen any real action on here. Yes, Da Govna has put together two very nice pieces, but I am afraid that they just aren't gettin' any love (well, minus myself).

So, it is with much dissapointment and excitement that I will begin to move Uncensored Banter to a website format. It is probly going to take me ten days to get something together that will be good enough to get live but...it will happen (MAAC Media Day at MSG is on Tuesday, so after that I think I won't be as brutally busy).

As of now, I will be enlisting the help of Da Govna, The Weekly, and Theo Kramer to get things started...I am willing to take anyone that will contribute regular material (more article-esque stuff)...I imagine and hope Warning Track Power, The Reverend, Yimmy of the Tribunal, and the one hit wonder, Fugett will all contributre regular pieces...I also hope that some others will come out of the woodwork with articles and ideas for the site...people like Kamine, Reggie, The Gambler etc...

During the first two weeks, we saw great stuff on here...there is no reason that can't continue in a Leopards Den format.

So please, let me know ideas. I already have sketched out a format...with videos, pictures, links and other sections (gambling (banter blog sports), banter, battles, etc)...any ideas please let me know...all regular contributors will have their own pages, as well as front page headlines based on quality and relevance...Myself, and Da Govna will be the judges of that...

No comments: